Big 4 firm based in Dublin requires a Transfer Pricing Senior Manager to help expand its specialist team. This Transfer Pricing team is widely recognised as the most successful team in Ireland, as a result the retention rate is strong enough to provide a foundation of very experienced Transfer Pricing Specialists upon which the Partner wishes to build up this team. The successful candidate will become part of a team dedicated to taking market share of its competitors.
You will report to the Head of Transfer Pricing and your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Establishing and implementing robust transfer pricing policies for the firm
- Dealing with ad-hoc transfer pricing queries from clients
- Management of junior members of the Transfer Pricing team
- Acting as key point of contact within the firm for the client, together with the partner
- Building and maintaining tax relationships with clients by responding quickly to and anticipating their needs
- Taking full responsibility for project delivery on the client portfolio
- Assist in winning new clients whilst managing existing clients
You should be ACA/CTA qualified or equivalent. Whilst this role provides a fantastic opportunity to join a highly profitable and expanding team, the Partner appreciates that the location could be an issue for the best candidates, as a result this position is paying London market rate of up to 95k plus very competitive bonus schemes and performance based rewards.
Take a positive step in your career, apply now by contacting james.couceiro
Welcome to the Investigo Tax division. Our team of experienced consultants specialise in placing Tax candidates at all levels from Newly Qualified up to Head of Tax / Partner level. We recruit for all sectors including Banking & Financial Services, Commerce & Industry and Public Practice firms worldwide on a permanent and temporary basis.
With excellent relationships built over years of experience in the sector, we have confidence in securing future employment for tax professionals in FTSE 100, FTSE 250 and a range of Practice firms from Big 4 and Top 20 firms through to Top 70 firms and specialist boutiques. Our relationships extend beyond the UK, and we have successfully completed assignments in a number of global locations.
Areas of focus:
Corporate Tax; Personal Tax; International Tax; Indirect Tax; VAT/GST, M&A Tax; Transfer Pricing; Private Client Tax; Employment Tax; Expatriate Tax and Trust & Estate Taxes